[ESIP-all] Winter Federation Meeting

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Mon Dec 8 13:05:01 EST 2003

With the holiday season upon us, everyone is becoming increasingly busy.
Thus,I am sending you this friendly reminder to finalize your plans for
the Winter ESIP Federation meeting.

Our deadlines are drawing near.  Hotel reservations must be made by
Friday, December 12 for the Federation's winter meeting.  Use the
following information to guarantee your room in Orlando:

Dates: January 4 (pre-meeting workshop) - January 8, 2004 (SEEDS
Location: Renaissance Airport Hotel
5445 Forbes Place
Orlando, Florida 32812
Room Rate: $95/night
Reservations: 800-468-3571 or 407-240-1000 or at
Group Code: ESIESIA

December 19 is the deadline for the Winter Meeting registration.  This
also is the deadline for your poster session abstract submission.  You
are forwarded a link to submit your abstract once you register for the
meeting.  To register, use the following link
?fPrtnr=ESIPFND&fUid=203 or visit
html for detailed meeting information.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call me at

Carol Meyer