[ESIP-all] Careers in data science flash poster session today at 4 pm at AGU!

Ruth Duerr ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 14:29:04 EST 2015

For those of you at AGU, there will be another flash poster session at 4 pm today in the poster hall for the session  "Toward a Career in Data Science: Pathways and Perspectives II". To help bring attention to the posters, we are organizing a flash poster session for viewing the posters from  4:00-4:30. Each author will have 2 minutes (timed strictly) to explain their poster, and then we'll move on to the next one. We'll end up with some nibblies at the last poster, which the four chairs designed as as focal point for discussion on the session theme , and folks can then have more in-depth discussion around the posters as they wish. It's designed to be fun, break the ice, and spur discussion.

Come join in the fun and pick up a “I AM a Data Scientist” sticker (if you don’t already have one)!!!